Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Color Theory Evaluation

My personal selection:

My classmates' selection:

Above are a few of my photos from the color theory project. Unfortunately I joined the digital photography class after the assignment was assigned, so I did not have much of a selection for my classmates or I to choose from. The two photos on top are the two I chose to be my favorite, and the two below are the photos my classmates chose to be the strongest out of my small selection. As you can see, we agreed on the red velvet (DSC_0302) being one of the better photos I took. I believe my class and I both enjoyed this photo because of the many shades of red as well as the movement created in the photograph. My second personal selection was the "EXIT" sign photo (DSC_0320) from a door in near my dorm. I personally like this picture because I think the lighting of the photograph is rather interesting as well as how vibrant the red letters are in comparison to its surroundings. My classmates' chose the photo (DSC_0337) as the second strongest photo within my color theory collection. This is a picture of the rim on "The Little Red Wagon" located outside of the Paul Creative Arts Center. I think they chose this photo because although the gray/tan colors show up more in the photograph, the red is definitely more prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment